jcwords

Howdy! Welcome to my page radical people

Response Post for Abby

Hi Abby! Your post is great!! I love how you incorporated a link to your tiktok account on this post. It really personalizes it and makes it more intriguing especially since the videos play while I scroll and read :). The questions you ask yourself to maintain a professional image online are really smart and allow for a deeper dive on the meaning of why you are posting something. Going forward I will use these questions as yourself to guide me through what I post. Through your professional versus personal aspect, I like how you compared snapchat and Linkedin to give an idea of how social media could be used in many ways and for many different reasons. And you’re totally right about how a personal approach and professional approach to social media could change someone’s privacy concerns for their page. The example you used on how your friend blended their personal and professional life to be more successful allows me to think outside of the box on opportunities I could have to do something like that in the future and how it could be beneficial. I really enjoyed reading your posts and the insight and personal examples you had to share. Keep up the great work!!