jcwords

Howdy! Welcome to my page radical people

Response Post for Alex

Hey Alex! I chose to comment on your blog site because it was intriguing to me in the way it was different from everyone else’s. I don’t believe I saw anyone else with the template you used or maybe I did but you have just developed yours in such a way that it’s more personal now. Your blog site seems very techy which now makes sense seeing that you’re a computer science major. I also thought it was cool how instead of answering the brainstorming questions like everyone else you found a topic that would help explain all of them together which would further be able to enhance the reader’s learning. I agree that it can be a struggle to find personal connection through online courses. Unless people are willing to make an effort there will always be that gap so I think it was really nice of you to keep your camera on for your zoom classes so you could have a connection to the professor and so the professor could have a connection to at least one student. Thank you so much for sharing, I really enjoyed exploring your sight and reading your posts! Keep up the great work Alex!!!